Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The morning comes earlier now

So I’m a couple days late on my Sunday post. On Saturday I gave my deep thought for the week so this is just an update on me. I spent the week at my former school visiting London. It was good to see people again and I played lots of disc golf and Frisbee golf. That’s actually about all I did when I wasn’t with London lol. Anyway, it was really good and London and I got to see more and more about how our relationship teaches us about our relationship with God. It really was incredible! We got to talk to some friends about what God is doing in their lives and we had a good night of worship and testimonies. I came home for the weekend and started my job yesterday, but I will save that for next week’s post. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment