Monday, March 19, 2012

What's up!

Hey everyone, I have not posted in a long time. I got sick and really busy with work and things. I have kept up with my reading though and my posts are written in a notebook. So over the next couple days, I hope to get them all online and up to date! So quick update on my life! Nothing much is new lol. I've been working and learning. It's been good and I'm getting used to it. I am so blessed to have a job right now and it is honestly a good job! I am still working on getting in the midset of working for God and not man though. I have been able to continue seeing London on weekends which has been great! It is awesome working together and trying to serve God together to try to reach her campus(my former campus). Anyway, I will try to get more regular and detailed updates again, but we will see how that works!

No comments:

Post a Comment